While we enjoy working with you directly, we want you to have access to your CS Bank accounts whenever it's convenient for you, which is why we offer CSB.Online Banking.
CS Bank offers convenient access to your account information through CSB.Online banking. With CSB.Online, you have a CS Bank 24/7 digital branch anywhere you have an Internet connection.
CSB.Online banking is a FREE service associated with your CS Bank account and allows you to use our online bill payment service, access electronic statements, and complete Bank to Bank transfers all within one platform.
Benefits of CSB.Online Banking
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- View Check and Deposit Images
- Funds transfer and loan payments
- Download account transactions into spreadsheets or financial programs
- View 18 months’ worth of bank statements, loan notices and more!
- Transfer money between your account at CS Bank and your account at another Financial Institution with Bank-to-Bank Transfer. (Upon Approval)
How to Enroll in CSB.Online Banking
- You’ll be directed to the NetTeller login page.
- Click on “Enroll for Online Banking” to the right in the brown menu bar.
- Review the Online Banking Agreement and click on “I Agree.”
- Provide your SSN, account #, and email address.
- Create a username and password.
- If you need assistance, call or visit any of our convenient locations.
The CSB.Online website utilizes 256 bit-encryption which ensures that unauthorized individuals cannot view your personal information.
- How to Enroll in Online Banking
- View CSB.Online FAQ
- View Bank-to-Bank Transfer FAQ
- View Bank-to-Bank Transfer Guide
- How to Download Transactions to Quicken
- How to Download Transactions to QuickBooks
CSB.ePay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account with CS. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
With CSB.ePay you can send a payment to any business or individual with a mailing address in the United States or Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative. The majority of payments are delivered electronically, however some may be made by paper checks mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Our bill payment service is FREE with online banking enrollment and allows you to make unlimited payments out of unlimited accounts. Online payment is also one of the safest ways to pay your bills. CSB.ePay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history.
There are many ways you can benefit from using CSB.ePay, such as:
Save time. With CSB.ePay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
Save money. Paying bills online saves you the cost of postage, envelopes, late fees and checks.
Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
To enroll in CSB.ePay simply log in to your account and click the "Bill Pay" link to access the short enrollment form.
Another convenient service CS Bank provides is CSB.eStatements.
- FREE and quick delivery of your statements
- Reduce the risk of lost and stolen statements
- View, print, and save statements to your personal computer
- Receive email notification when your statement is ready for viewing
- Lend a hand in saving the environment by reducing the use of paper