As a longtime community bank, we know Northwest Arkansas and Cassville,Missouri businesses. You deserve a financial partner who will help you get the most out of your money. At CS Bank, we offer personalized advice for every stage of your business’s growth and development. Contact one of our Business Bankers to discuss your needs and find the right solutions for your business.
CS Bank offers Business Checking options to fit every need.
- Totally Free Business Checking account: Perfect for small businesses looking to avoid costly service charges and fees. There is no monthly minimum balance required, no monthly maintenance fees, and up to 500 free monthly transactions. You’ll also get free unlimited bill pay and free online banking, with a free debit card (upon approval).
- Commercial Checking account: For mid-sized and large businesses, our Commercial Bank account gives you the ability to offset services charges with an earnings credit. Enjoy free online banking, a free debit card (upon approval), and free unlimited bill pay.
Are you looking to get more out of your business banking in Northwest Arkansas or Cassville Missouri? With CS Bank’s Commercial Money Market Rewards account, we offer a higher interest rate to the loyal business customers who also keep their primary business checking account with us. Just one of the ways we express gratitude to our customers and community.
- Qualifying accounts will be rewarded with a higher yield on FIVE Separate Tiers!
- Rewards are simple to earn.
- Maintain your primary CS Bank business checking account with an average monthly balance of $2,500 and one recurring Direct Deposit or Automatic Draft tied to your account.
CS Bank also offers a Commercial Savings account for businesses looking for a safe place to earn interest on their extra funds without too many requirements. You’ll enjoy:
- The flexibility of unlimited in-person withdrawals and online transfers
- Free Online Banking and eStatements
- No services fees!
CS Bank offers competitive rates and a variety of term options on our Certificates of Deposit. Check out our Reward CDs to maximize your investments! Want to learn more or open your CD account? Contact our knowledgeable Business Bankers to see how we can help you plan for your current and future savings needs while keeping your investments 100% FDIC-insured. Large deposits can obtain FDIC Insurance through our CDARS Registry Service.