- Less paperwork to submit to FSA
- More flexibility to use your own forms and processes
- Approval of loan within 14 days - faster in most cases
- Increased servicing authority
What is a farm service agency loan?
Are you a farmer having trouble getting commercial loans from a traditional lender? The FSA program guarantees farm ownership and operating loans to qualifying farmers and ranchers.
Farm Ownership Loans can be used for:
- Farmland purchase
- Construction or repairs
- Farmland development for water and soil conservation
- Refinance debt Farm
Operating Loans can be used for:
- Costs associated with reorganizing a farm to improve profitability
- Purchase of livestock and poultry
- Farm equipment
- Operating expenses
- Minor improvements or repairs
- Refinance debts
- Land and water development, use, or conservation
FSA Down Payment Options
Both Farm Ownership and Operating Loans offer up to 100 percent financing.
Apply for FSA Farm Loans in Northwest Arkansas or Cassville, MO from CS Bank!
Whether you have a small farm or a larger operation, CS Bank strives to offer ag operating loans that suit your needs, while providing you with top quality customer service. Our Ag Loan experts will find the right-sized finance solutions to keep up with your business. Contact one of our Loan Officers to learn more about FSA Loans. You can also visit any of our convenient locations in Harrison, Huntsville, Holiday Island, Eureka Springs, Berryville, Arkansas, or Cassville, Missouri.